Old Baldy Club's Amenities & Services are available for the enjoyment
of our Members and their Guests. All Guests must be accompanied by a Member
or have a Member Sponsor in order to visit the Club.
Part of Old Baldy Club's uniqueness is the lodging options available for our Members and their Guests.
- Lodge Suites are adjacent to the Clubhouse. The Suites feature... Twin/King beds, living room with fireplace, twin dressing rooms, TV, complimentary WIFI, refrigerator & screened porch. Click HERE to view images of the Lodge Suites.
- The Club Cottages are just a short distance from the Clubhouse. The Cottages feature...Two separate bedrooms, full/queen beds, four bath/dressing rooms, central living room, TV, complimentary WIFI, wet bar & porch. Click HERE to view images of the Club Cottages.
OBC's Executive Chef and his Culinary Team provides Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menus with specials each day. Only the finest ingredients are used, and the variety of cultural cuisine provides for the tastes of all. Any specific dietary needs will be accommodated, as well as special requests and catering. Breakfast and Lunch is offered in the Antelope Grill with Dinner being offered in both the Antelope Grill, Wyoming Room and Trout Lounge.
- The Antelope Grill is our casual dining area and is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Grill overlooks the 10th and 18th Holes of the Golf Course with the wonderful view of the mountains in the background.
- The Wyoming Room is a place for formal dining as well as major events. This includes Dinner Dances, Holiday Buffets, Seafood Dinners, Wine Dinners, Tournament Celebrations, and other Special Events. Coat and tie are required to dine in the Wyoming Room unless otherwise posted for a Special Event. The Wyoming Room also has a spectacular view of the Golf Course and surrounding mountains.
- The Trout Lounge is an integral part of casual dining. In addition to ordering from the Antelope Grill or Wyoming Room menus, the Lounge offers a Bar Menu so Members and their Guest can get something to eat during meals. The Trout Lounge is also the host to our Daily Cocktail Hour beginning at 5:30pm each afternoon.
In addition to our Dining Services in the Main Clubhouse, Room Service is available for any meal our Members or Guests desire. In conjunction with the surpassing service provided by our Dining Staff, your satisfaction is almost certainly guaranteed.
A tradition since it began, Old Baldy has no tee times, so Members and Guests play whenever they like and never feel crowded. Our course is known for its meticulously maintained championship-quality fairways and greens. Its four sets of tees assure a challenging round for golfers of all levels. Spectacular views greet players at every point of the course.
The course and facilities provide every opportunity to play and improve your game. If you're serious about improvement, you can take advantage of private instruction and golf clinics. We also have an on-site, fully-stocked Golf Shop.
Old Baldy's Tackle Shop provides everything you may need to ensure a positive experience on the waters in the Platte Valley. All guided activities are on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to seasonal conditions. Our experienced Guides provide a variety of fishing excursions at some of the following locations:
- The North Platte River
- The Encampment River
- Trout Run (located on Old Baldy's property)
- Lakes & Streams in the Snowy Range & Sierra Madres
- Local Lakes & Streams
Other excursions include...
- Scenic River Floats
- Fly Fishing Seminars
- Individual and Group Casting Lessons
MORE THAN FISHING AND GOLF:
Even though Old Baldy is first known for the excellent fishing opportunities and our pristine Golf Course, the Club also can arrange activities "Outside our Gates". Activities offered, but not limited to, are...
- Horseback Riding
- Skeet Shooting
- Museum Tours
- Guided Hikes along the Snowy Range & Sierra Madres Mountains